Due to the handmade nature of each Twofold piece, stones and metals will naturally vary in colour, size and shape.
- Goods are sold non-refundable unless faulty or damaged upon arrival. Please contact us immediately within 14 days of purchase to arrange an exchange / refund.
- Customers are responsible for re-postage of item. There will be no refund for delivery charges.
- Returns are not accepted based on change of mind or customer error.
- Please ensure the ring size is correct before placing an order as it cannot be resized.
- It is possible for handmade-to-order pieces to be exchanged for an alternative size at a surcharge of 50% of the full price of piece. This is because the piece will need to be remade from scratch in the alternative size. You will first need to return the old piece. Please contact us if you are unsure or need assistance in determining your ring size before placing an order to avoid this happening.
- Please note all Twofold jewellery pieces are delicate and should be handled with care.